[OPEN] Plasma 6 Taskbar

First check the forums - Do not know where to put it then put it here
StewMic79
recruit crewman

I don't post much because I find this forum good to fix most issues.
Just a quick question, does anyone else find in plasma 6 the taskbar icons occasionally go either blank or just a default box icon?
I figure it's just where the desktop is new and there will be small errors? am I good to think this?

Thanks. :D
A fool with a tool is still a fool. Always have a goal, a plan & the tool as the enabler.

-Darshan Appayanna
HighDesertArcoFan
Crewman

StewMic79 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:45 pm I don't post much because I find this forum good to fix most issues.
Just a quick question, does anyone else find in plasma 6 the taskbar icons occasionally go either blank or just a default box icon?
I figure it's just where the desktop is new and there will be small errors? am I good to think this?

Thanks. :D
Hi, @StewMic79! I just ran across your post, and I, too, occasionally have the panel icons disappear, leaving just the start menu icon. For me, it happens when I resume from suspend. I'm using an RX 580 8GB with a Viewsonic 60Hz 4K VA monitor. To get the panel to snap out of it, so to speak, I right-click next to the start menu icon, and select “Enter Edit Mode”, but don't usually change anything and the icons magically reappear. A small nuisance, but hopefully it will sort itself out in the coming weeks as Plasma 6 and Wayland get more stable.

Return to “General Questions”