ArcoLinux -D -B 19.1 iso's have been released

[CLOSED] What are the commands to update again on ArcoLinux

If you have a question you would like to see in a tutorial then you can apply for this. Do not expect miracles and be patient with your question.
Jibel
Crewman
Belgium
[CLOSED] What are the commands to update again on ArcoLinux

Post by Jibel » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi every body , I have completely forget the command for update & upgrade after install & any parcel ? May be with pacman or yaourt ?? many thanks for your answer :oops:
hello 8-)
But I use 12 OSs free , installed on my PC on 4 hard disk + only one Windaube7 times in times :lol:
"More big is the front, more big are the back"

darknetmatrix
Captain
Belgium
Re: few trouble after my install arcolinux

Post by darknetmatrix » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:03 am

Here on ArcoLinux we have made it really easy with the aliasses to update your system and keep it rolling.
First step in a terminal is update
Second is skel
and final pksyua
linux user # 527315
I never lose. Either I win, or I learn.

Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

Jibel
Crewman
Belgium
Re: few trouble after my install arcolinux

Post by Jibel » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:42 am

darknetmatrix wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:03 am
Here on ArcoLinux we have made it really easy with the aliasses to update your system and keep it rolling.
First step in a terminal is update
Second is skel
and final pksyua
Thank you captain Belgian, I have doing that , I'm very surprising with this changing & easy ...Can you tell me where it's possible to read like this ? I suppose in wiki arcolinux, see you soon 8-)
hello 8-)
But I use 12 OSs free , installed on my PC on 4 hard disk + only one Windaube7 times in times :lol:

darknetmatrix
Captain
Belgium
Re: [CLOSED] What are the commands to update again on ArcoLinux

Post by darknetmatrix » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:54 pm

here you go:
linux user # 527315
I never lose. Either I win, or I learn.

Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

Jibel
Crewman
Belgium

Post by Jibel » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:14 pm

OK thank you, but do you have the same thing in french by erik? Are the options for my understanding to ear it , I don't speak perfectly english ! But I think it's possible for my to adapted they options to install the packages. But if you close my post ? OK I continued to find when I can and how to use it..many tanks 8-)
hello 8-)

Jibel
Crewman
Belgium

Post by Jibel » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 am

OK many thanks for the new one commands for update with my terminal "guake" . I close arcolinux one week, I reopen it today no problem all are installed step by step, vairy goude :lol: it's Ok ...many thanks again, see u soon 8-)
hello 8-)

Jibel
Crewman
Belgium

Post by Jibel » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Every trouble are closed...please, please ...I have decide to change my passwd for your forum ! it's OK but after few 45 mn, I have again a return for changing my new passwd.... that's is OK , but it's necessary to your "machine" to return an other passwd with 45 letter + number + sign for changing it easy..... Whaou ! it's too long many thanks , now I have copy my new one on paper ! Many thanks c u soon :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
hello 8-)

Return to “Tutorials”