Give us more info
copy/paste from discord
After checking there is no such issue posted on the forum you create a new post in the correct forum. Give us the following elements at least.
- what iso are you using - type' iso' in the terminal and copy paste that in the post between tags in the forum post
- type 'inxi -b' in a terminal and copy/paste the code between tags in the forum post (sudo pacman -S inxi --- if not available)
- type 'probe' in a terminal and provide us the link (sudo pacman -S hw-probe --- if not available)
- what graphical drivers have you installed
- on what desktop does the error occur
- is that system up to date - go to TTY (CTRL + ALT + F2 or in VIrtualbox RIght CTRL + F2) and type 'update' and reboot first
- why do you think you have an issue - previous actions can explain the current issue
then search the website with the word optimus
Learn, have fun and enjoy.
But first use the power of the Arch Wiki
use the tutorials on https://www.youtube.com/erikdubois
then use the power of google
then use the power of our moderators.