Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 pm
- Forum: Installation issues of ArcoLinux iso
- Topic: [SOLVED] Failed to launch Install ArcoLinux (calamares)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 842
Hi, I've successfully created an ArcoLinuxB ISO but failed to launch Install ArcoLinux (calamares) after boot up from the iso. I tried unmodified configuration and some other but got the same issue. The following is terminal output: [liveuser@ArcoLinux ~]$ env QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=Arc sudo -E calama...
- Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am
- Forum: BYOI ArcoLinuxB Xfce
- Topic: [SOLVED] Failed to create ISO - error: config file /etc/pacman.d/arcolinux-mirrorlist could not be read
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1485
[SOLVED] Failed to create ISO - error: config file /etc/pacman.d/arcolinux-mirrorlist could not be read
Hi I'm trying to create an ISO but it fails even if I'm running ISO creation script (30-build-the-iso-local-v1.sh) without any change in packages.x86_64. These are the last lines of the script output: Synchronizing package databases... core 130.9 KiB 603K/s 00:00 [-----------------------------------...