ArcoLinux -D -B 19.5 iso's have been released

[SOLVED] How to open ArcoLinuxB directly

Jibel
Crewman
Belgium
[SOLVED] How to open ArcoLinuxB directly

Post by Jibel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Hello,
I have a little big trouble when I open arco B KDE plasma. I'm obliged to typing my password for open it arco B. :roll:
On the picture basic are with little window after an other picture choice myself in configuration system
Now in configuration system, normally it's possible for to the opening directly without my password and user.
I have clicked for the right solution, but it's impossible to start it directly ?
I clicked on start plasma for opening arco B and it's not the real solution ! It's not Ok I would like open it without nothing :?
Can you tell me what is the solution about that, because I'm the only one user with my machine with arco B KDE , many thanks see ou soon :D
Last edited by Jibel on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello 8-)
But I use 12 OSs free , installed on my PC on 4 hard disk + only one Windaube7 times in times :lol:
"More big is the front, more big are the back"

erikdubois
Captain
Belgium
Re: How to open arco B directly

Post by erikdubois » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Can this be the article you are looking for?

https://arcolinuxb.com/how-to-autologin ... y-desktop/
Learn, have fun and enjoy.
But first use the power of the Arch Wiki
use the tutorials on https://www.youtube.com/erikdubois
then use the power of google
then use the power of our moderators.

Jibel
Crewman
Belgium
Re: How to open arco B directly

Post by Jibel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:29 pm

Hi Erick dubois ,
You can tell me where is this folder? lightdm.conf Don't forget I use it with another OS style Xubuntu , I go in root may be ? Or begin with another folder for modify it. But here, I have search, I have found it, lightdm.conf ? For changing this folder ? This is OK for every one version arco D, B Oup's ! I have restarted correctly without passwd just with my picture choice screen, many thanks :lol:
hello 8-)
But I use 12 OSs free , installed on my PC on 4 hard disk + only one Windaube7 times in times :lol:
"More big is the front, more big are the back"

Return to “KDE Plasma”