ArcoLinux -D -B 19.5 iso's have been released

arcolinux become a book of information - the arcobible

Off-Topic Not ArcoLinux - or GNU/Linux-related and NOT a support thread? Talk about it here!
jurgen69
Crewman
Belgium
arcolinux become a book of information - the arcobible

Post by jurgen69 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:32 pm

If you are new or along time on linux and on arco , it dont matter :lol: if you look arround in everything that erik have done my men its just not linux anymore , its the bible of arcolinux :shock: , its so much videos , photos , info , or ect , this is just fucking amazing , if you dont know what i am talking about , go to a store and go for paper for your printer , and buy some extra color inkt you wil need it , and start to print the whole bunch of eriks websites whoehaha , maybe your printer wil burn by overheat hahaha... :lol:

i have for my self , step by step all this videos in 1080 download with xdman haha but its amazing how long it wil take to download them , but that is for if some video wil be deleted is always better to have a copy of it , its the only way to learn it , i was always a debian users , but i was not a arch guy but with some reading here and there , i have find what i am doing wrong , however rome was not build in 1 day , so a arch system is not a easy deabian system , but i become to love it every day more and more but i love the tilling window manager , its amazing , i like to see some dmw suckless arcolinux two someday :lol:
os - manjaro i3 - archlinux :mrgreen:
pc i7 8core at 4.00mhz triple monitors 24inch 2 xlg and 1 samsung
nividia geforce 8gb
ram 64 gb - drive 1 = 1t ssd and harddrives 4 x 1tb :mrgreen:

Return to “Open chat”