ArcoLinux -D -B 19.5 iso's have been released

problems with trible monitors or 4 monitors..

jurgen69
Crewman
Belgium
problems with trible monitors or 4 monitors..

Post by jurgen69 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 pm

not all linux distros can handle automatic

but what if i say if you have 4 monitors and you install deepin linux official that it wil know automatic that you have 4 monitors running without nividia allready so that makes deepin special and one of the best distros in linux !!!

i have tested a live version on a main machine and nividea card 770gtx and all monitors working direct out of the box ...
they can say alot of deepin blabla or spying but its the only debain system that can do it just like that ...
it even runs wine true networks in media players , with zero errors , it know direct what printer you run.
it shows you iphone or android image thumbs , direct on the plugin not many distros in linux can handle that , i know that plasma's can do it two but not many... deepin see your mp4 movies and thumbs direct from inside a phone so and not even install any codecs , its all there...

this days i have seen that the software center works amazing fast ove rthe server sof the netherlands faster than ever ...
some people try to bring deepin down but on alot of linux distros is far one of the best out of the box i set it one NUMBER 1 .
if you are a new users from windows you wil know very fast what i am talking about ... there is not one system out there that can give you what deepin is giving out of the box NOT ONE ...

DONT NEED OF TERMINAL ONE CLICK AND IT WORKS THAT IS WHAT WE NEED IN LINUX ANNA 2018 , OTHER ARE FAR BEGINT
os - manjaro i3 - archlinux :mrgreen:
pc i7 8core at 4.00mhz triple monitors 24inch 2 xlg and 1 samsung
nividia geforce 8gb
ram 64 gb - drive 1 = 1t ssd and harddrives 4 x 1tb :mrgreen:

nourimane
recruit crewman
Algeria
Re: problems with trible monitors or 4 monitors..

Post by nourimane » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:00 pm

jurgen69 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 pm
not all linux distros can handle automatic

but what if i say if you have 4 monitors and you install deepin linux official that it wil know automatic that you have 4 monitors running without nividia allready so that makes deepin special and one of the best distros in linux !!!

i have tested a live version on a main machine and nividea card 770gtx and all monitors working direct out of the box ...
they can say alot of deepin blabla or spying but its the only debain system that can do it just like that ...
it even runs wine true networks in media players Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate , with zero errors , it know direct what printer you run.
it shows you iphone or android image thumbs , direct on the plugin not many distros in linux can handle that , i know that plasma's can do it two but not many... deepin see your mp4 movies and thumbs direct from inside a phone so and not even install any codecs , its all there...

this days i have seen that the software center works amazing fast ove rthe server sof the netherlands faster than ever ...
some people try to bring deepin down but on alot of linux distros is far one of the best out of the box i set it one NUMBER 1 .
if you are a new users from windows you wil know very fast what i am talking about ... there is not one system out there that can give you what deepin is giving out of the box NOT ONE ...

DONT NEED OF TERMINAL ONE CLICK AND IT WORKS THAT IS WHAT WE NEED IN LINUX ANNA 2018 , OTHER ARE FAR BEGINT
Totally agree,
Basic GPU drivers (even Intel one) can recognize multiple monitors connecte and can adapt display depending on it.
I remember when the X Server was almost useless and caused many many problems.

Return to “Multimedia and Games”