ArcoLinux -D -B 18.12 has been released - 20 iso's

[SOLVED]Firefox and html5

Audio/Video/Image issues, playback, creation and editing. Also for games support and discussion.
uriliyis
recruit crewman
France
Re: Firefox and html5

Post by uriliyis » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:24 pm

John Kerr Jr wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:11 pm
Ok I ended up uninstalling Firefox and then did a reinstall and it is working normal again. :) But in the process of all this I gave Vivaldi a try for the first time and it seems great. I will be trying it out further. Thanks to all that tried to help me. Much appreciated.
Some streaming sites video players suck. This add-on will replace them with browser built-in video player for higher performance and more stable experience. Currently, It supports: Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Break, Metacafe. And more coming..

darknetmatrix
Captain
Belgium

Post by darknetmatrix » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:07 am

uriliyis wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:24 pm
John Kerr Jr wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:11 pm
Ok I ended up uninstalling Firefox and then did a reinstall and it is working normal again. :) But in the process of all this I gave Vivaldi a try for the first time and it seems great. I will be trying it out further. Thanks to all that tried to help me. Much appreciated.
Some streaming sites video players suck. This add-on will replace them with browser built-in video player for higher performance and more stable experience. Currently, It supports: Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Break, Metacafe. And more coming..
And what add-on do you mean?
linux user # 527315
I never lose. Either I win, or I learn.

Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

ishou
recruit crewman
United Arab Emirates

Post by ishou » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:30 pm

John Kerr Jr wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:25 pm
darknetmatrix wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 pm
John Kerr Jr wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:01 pm
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZ-mL ... MLjn_tNU3g

This is just one example.

Thanks
Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime

no problem here, everything plays out of the box
Using Firefox?
This extra will supplant them with program worked in video player for higher execution and more steady involvement. At present, It bolsters: Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Break, Metacafe. Also, all the more coming..

Note: Some inheritance destinations compel utilizing Flash player, you should introduce no-streak add-on to help them.

Return to “Multimedia and Games”