ArcoLinux -D -B 19.5 iso's have been released

i3 archlinux manjaro

First check the forums - Do not know where to put it then put it here
jurgen69
Crewman
Belgium
i3 archlinux manjaro

Post by jurgen69 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:28 am

i am know 1month in arch linux full on real hardway with 3 triple monitors of 24inch and i become in love with archlinux for the first time haha..
but what i have seen , i dont know if this is in any arch system , but if i install for the first time and try to setup the nvidia ect.. and set the monitors in the right follow place , there is one thing that is not working (save in x confriguration from nvidia do NOT WORK , if you reboot every monitor jumps back how it was before , ..
however here is the solution for example manjaro i3

if you have save your nvidia settings , save it like this nvidia.conf , that wil be in your home .

open su and whatever rights you have and i put that file manual in /ect/x11/in your nvidia map (replace that nvdia.conf over the normal , reboot and know your trouble is over and your monitors are in the right place , that is the only bug that i have find in manjaro for know.

it runs damn fast , i think its the fastest , stable , smooth , in all other linux distros , my ram is 375mb from 64gb of ram whoehaha :lol:

i wil update this post with some photo's and a video , still learning ...

manjaro 18.4.4 i3 , the first one that do what i must do , everythings works like a charme xdman , popcorntime, plex , whatever it all works lol
free photo hosting
os - manjaro i3 - archlinux :mrgreen:
pc i7 8core at 4.00mhz triple monitors 24inch 2 xlg and 1 samsung
nividia geforce 8gb
ram 64 gb - drive 1 = 1t ssd and harddrives 4 x 1tb :mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions”