ArcoLinux -D -B 19.11 has been released

my arco i3 meets larbs

jurgen69
Crewman
Belgium
my arco i3 meets larbs

Post by jurgen69 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:23 pm

my arco i3 meets larbs

1/all the good stuff from arcolinux i3 + the suckless larbs above from luke smith in one , works like a charme and very fast and stable...
2/it runs under 350 mb of ram out of 16gb of ram on my testing machine (real hardware)

i have build that i3 from the repos of erik my self with archiso and than with some scripts of luke smith ..

photo hosting

i have the panel back at the bottom ,but i have enlarge the fonts , there is still alot to learn , you can learn till you are death amen :lol:
back on arch linux , on arcolinux last versions , and it works all good and fast ... :lol:

xeoncpu
Crewman
Hungary
Re: my arco i3 meets larbs

Post by xeoncpu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:04 am

We knew that one !... i use it sometimes :) I install ArcoLinuxD then the lukesmith script and all goes fine

jurgen69
Crewman
Belgium

Post by jurgen69 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:47 am

xeoncpu wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:04 am
We knew that one !... i use it sometimes :) I install ArcoLinuxD then the lukesmith script and all goes fine
maybe i must try it two this way , but there is something wrong with save screens , i dont like my screens to shut down , but at some time the screens become black , and i have try anything nothing is working , even if you install it on top of arcolinux i3 , i have even try a hack on the screen from ubuntu not working for me , i dont say its a bad script ,but if you need alot trouble for a screen is not useless for me ... its a nice script but NOT PERFECT
back on arch linux , on arcolinux last versions , and it works all good and fast ... :lol:

xeoncpu
Crewman
Hungary

Post by xeoncpu » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:15 am

No problem on my end .

Return to “Archiso”